Seriously? Can't you Google better stuff than this? 1) Giving birth does not and cannot make women second class citizens, you vicious bigot. If a woman is opposed to becoming pregnant, she is free to choose sterilization- no one can prevent her. She cannot be legally discriminated against, doesn't lose any rights of person or property, so your argument is mere rhetorical flourish. Pregnancy is a healthy and normal condition, al 2) There is no such scientific concept as "potential" life- the unborn is correctly defined as being at an early stage of development. If your definition of viability means no life sustaining machinery, then you must exclude born humans on respirators, dialysis and perhaps even pacemakers and insulin pumps.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 4 hours ago