The ability of the Left to accuse the Right of actions the Left itself has committed is astonishing. Do you go to training sessions to learn this? I think you would really have to dig deep and pluck sound-bites to find any pro-lifers who "heap scorn, disapproval, slanders about promiscuity, etc on a woman seeking an Abortion". But it is everyday discourse to accuse the anti-abortion movement of the most hideous of motives and actions. The folks who are queasy about preventing an abortion in the case of rape or incest are part of the squishy middle, who have long been p^$$y-whipped by the strident language of the feminists. We have evolved into a nation that protects only designated victim-groups, not the actual poor and innocent.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago