The ability of the Left to accuse the Right of actions the Left itself has committed is astonishing. Do you go to training sessions to learn this? I think you would really have to dig deep and pluck sound-bites to find any pro-lifers who "heap scorn, disapproval, slanders about promiscuity, etc on a woman seeking an Abortion". But it is everyday discourse to accuse the anti-abortion movement of the most hideous of motives and actions. The folks who are queasy about preventing an abortion in the case of rape or incest are part of the squishy middle, who have long been p^$$y-whipped by the strident language of the feminists. We have evolved into a nation that protects only designated victim-groups, not the actual poor and innocent.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 6 hours ago