The leader of the government regularly sits down with his senior generals and spies and advisers and reviews a list of the people they want him to authorize their agents to kill. They do this every Tuesday morning when the leader is in town. The leader once condemned any practice even close to this, but now relishes the killing because he has convinced himself that it is a sane and sterile way to keep his country safe and himself in power. The leader, who is running for re-election, even invited his campaign manager to join the group that decides whom...
THE_ANSWER Wrote: 4 hours ago (4:38 PM) VickyD4... you and others need to listen to what I tell you before it is too late for this great nation. Save us THE ANSWER! E_ANSWER Wrote: 5 hours ago (3:31 PM) IsraelFirsterSeconder.... regulations are absolutely critical in a modern day western type society and economy. You would not want to live in an America absent regulations. You may disagree as to their intent, purpose and degreee but being a requirement they indeed are. Without regulations the air you breathe, the food you eat, the other things made safe that otherwise would be less so or not at all (the equivelent of snake oil) would overwhelm your life while causing preventable and costly to treat diseases. Be glad regul
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago