Hey Mikey!!! You got ten comments!!!!!!!
Buried within dismal election night tallies, conservatives can find some encouraging numbers. Sixty percent of all American voters were married, and married people chose Romney overwhelmingly, 56 to 42 percent.
Meanwhile, voters in households making more than $50,000 a year – a full 59 percent of the electorate – also went Republican by a big margin of 8 percent. And a full 78 percent of voters identify themselves as Christian—Protestant or Catholic – preferring Mitt Romney by more than 10 percent.
So how did Obama win? By piling up big majorities of the...
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago