Hey Mikey!!! You got ten comments!!!!!!!
Buried within dismal election night tallies, conservatives can find some encouraging numbers. Sixty percent of all American voters were married, and married people chose Romney overwhelmingly, 56 to 42 percent.
Meanwhile, voters in households making more than $50,000 a year – a full 59 percent of the electorate – also went Republican by a big margin of 8 percent. And a full 78 percent of voters identify themselves as Christian—Protestant or Catholic – preferring Mitt Romney by more than 10 percent.
So how did Obama win? By piling up big majorities of the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 13 hours ago