Michelle Obama is speaking out about the toll that gun violence is taking on young people, in a shift that shows the first lady’s willingness to tackle new and polarizing issues...
In response to:
All the talk about "gun control" and the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth over black teens killing other black teens is nothing more than fodder for the masses. It is again a "crisis that shouldn't go to waste". All of this has only one purpose. “To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
First, I'd like to give the First Lady some credit. The good news is, she's reaching out to young people from Chicago and telling them that violence is unacceptable and no way to live their lives. The harsh reality is, the majority of people killed in Chicago are teenagers. The bad news is, she's not only discussing violence with teens, she's also pushing for more gun control.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago