Tim341 Wrote: "Hispanic-American voters chose Barack Obama over Mitt Romney by a 71-29 split, while Asian-American voters chose the president by a 73-26 split" Most of these voters were immigrants or their children. Some of them voted illegally. About half received amnesty in 1986. The bottom line is immigrants elected Obama, natural born Americans voted for Romney. If this mass amnesty passes future Presidents will be like Obama and worse forever.
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 23 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago