In response to:
Your concerns are spot on correct...the lion's share of LEGAL immigration since 1965 has been poor Hispanic relatives, such that just since 1980 Hispanics have grown from just 2% to almost 16%. Most are relatively poor as they arrive and soon receive social welfare benefits well before citizenship. When the guvment says that poverty and the need for Food Stamps has soared, what it leaves out is that is caused by this tidal wave influx of Hispanics. We WILL morph/degrade into the Third World that they have brought with them.
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago