In response to:
Your concerns are spot on correct...the lion's share of LEGAL immigration since 1965 has been poor Hispanic relatives, such that just since 1980 Hispanics have grown from just 2% to almost 16%. Most are relatively poor as they arrive and soon receive social welfare benefits well before citizenship. When the guvment says that poverty and the need for Food Stamps has soared, what it leaves out is that is caused by this tidal wave influx of Hispanics. We WILL morph/degrade into the Third World that they have brought with them.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago