In response to:
Your concerns are spot on correct...the lion's share of LEGAL immigration since 1965 has been poor Hispanic relatives, such that just since 1980 Hispanics have grown from just 2% to almost 16%. Most are relatively poor as they arrive and soon receive social welfare benefits well before citizenship. When the guvment says that poverty and the need for Food Stamps has soared, what it leaves out is that is caused by this tidal wave influx of Hispanics. We WILL morph/degrade into the Third World that they have brought with them.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014