In response to:
Big Entitlement Guvment Leftists bray vacuously: "Progressives hate unfairness, inequality, injustice." So do conservatives-- they just see and define these terms in radically different ways. To Leftists, "unfairness, inequality and injustice" describe one American having more achievement, material goods and success than another American-- in total disregard of the individual choices and behaviors that may have led to this discrepancy. The conservative VALUES and seeks to CONSERVE the ability to succeed and make America prosper JUST AS IT ALWAYS HAS, and NOT to "need" exsanguinating (blood-sucking), crippling Big Guvment. For the Left, an ignorant, compliant population (think ILLEGAL aliens and "Po' People") is a thing MUCH to be desired-- they will vote for Big Entitlement Guvment, and that means job security and POWER for the Left. The low information/low aptitude voter is so readily addicted to the drug of guvment dependency.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago