In response to:
I have also heard that employers simply want the foreign engineers and computer guys because they can simply pay them less...it is effectively the same as hiring the poor, ignorant ILLEGALS to do restaurant support, yard work, hotel cleaning, etc., but paying them well less under the table. Americans get screwed in multiple ways...the IRS says that 50% of ILLEGALS working here do not even file tax returns...and the lion's share of ILLEGALS, as "po' people" are HUGE net takers of guvment services. It is an EGREGIOUS lie by people like quisling Marco Rubio that those amnestied "will not be able to receive welfare services." ILLEGALS laugh at such silly statements-- they are ALREADY tapping welfare at rates higher than citizens!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago