Statistical Frauds

Optimista Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 6:23 PM
One more thing, It did not take us long after we got here to see the scary similarity between what we left behind and the Democrats in the US. The unions here are totally Communist. Most Americans don't recognize this. They think the unions did good for the workers. Not so. They created a plantation for them just like the Democrats did for the blacks.

Statistical Frauds

Optimista Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 6:18 PM
We left Hungary in 56 with my family. We spent two and a half years in a refugee camp in Austria waiting for our turn and our green cards. I was 16 when we got to the US. The most important thing in the whole family was to learn English and get our citizenship. Growing up all I ever wanted was to come to America. When I see the likes of the Obamas and Slick Wily in the Presidency I could cry for my country.

Statistical Frauds

Optimista Wrote: Apr 15, 2014 5:08 PM
More of the same. It is becoming down right boring. Growing up in Communist Hungary everyone knew that all politicians and the media outlets are liars. We were inoculated with a healthy dose of cynicism at birth. There were no high or low information voters. Everyone was a cynic. Thankfully I still have it. However I have to tell you never in my 70 years have I seen a man like Obama. He lies to the world and at the same time tells the whole world I am not lying trust me. This man is in a class of his own. I wouldn't hire him for a dog catcher.
I have no problem with you choosing to be an Atheist. I do have a problem with you insinuating that believers are ignorant and stupid. I don't know what your definition of smart is but if it is to be liberal we are all in a lot of trouble.
msteve/maber, Why do you people have a problem with anyone believing in God and being religious?
mstevens, Yes religion does poison socialist/comie/progressive thinking. It forces you to deal with your conscience. For all the energies you and your ilk invests in denying it you can't destroy it.

Repeal and replace Obamacare

Optimista Wrote: Apr 14, 2014 11:04 AM
Your post is ridiculous. 200 + Years? FYI the states have been allowing monopolies for the last 50 years. Get the politicians and politics out of healthcare and watch it improve dramatically. McDs, Burger King, etc. Would be charging 20.00 for a hamburger if they were interfered with by the politicians.
" Coexist " Right? Accept when we disagree with you. You are a fruitcake.

The Politics of Personal Distraction

Optimista Wrote: Apr 13, 2014 6:05 PM
Lets work on it. However your adjectives are apropo.

The Politics of Personal Distraction

Optimista Wrote: Apr 13, 2014 12:28 PM
How about Negative Progressivism?

The Politics of Personal Distraction

Optimista Wrote: Apr 13, 2014 12:26 PM
Darb I agree. I am game, lets come up with something more descriptive that we could popularize.