Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 3:00 PM
Darb :-)
If my memory serves me right Mr. Ron Paul wasn't shy about padding appropriation bills for his constituents. He also voted for a number of Omnibus bills himself. Somewhat of a hypocrite I believe.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 1:39 PM
In.. You are correct. The IRS, EPA, TSA , Obama etc. are doing it to us every day.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 1:23 PM
right. On a scale from 0 to 100, of the national problems we face, waterboarding and torture of terrorist come in at 99 for me. But for touchy feely kumbaya liberal-libertarians it is no.1. Show you how out of touch with reality they are. Not much discussion of the 1.1 trillion budget passed that includes 400 billion in deficit spending. Not one word about partial birth abortions, or the ACLU american lawyers providing free services to the killers of their American brothers. Hippocrates all of them.
I suppose you would want Putin to be in charge of this international police. One thing your post proves is that you know nothing about human nature.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 1:03 PM
There are number of politicians in Washington I would love to subject to Waterboarding.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 1:00 PM
And than there is you, liberal propagandist nutjob.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:57 PM
The intelligence that led to the discovery and killing of the terrorist Bin Laden was in part the result of waterboarding. I feel like I am being waterborded by all the liberal and libertarian nonsense here today. Actually I would rather be waterboarded than be subjected to all this idiocy.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:04 PM
And you sir are a certified wingnut.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:00 PM
A few sobering facts to consider. There is no justice in courts. Lawyers lie, judges also lie and are prejudiced. Politicians lie and steal and disregard the constitution every day. Terrorist terrorize,kill, torture and don't run around with the Geneva convention handbook in their pocket. Rapist rape, criminals kill and torture their victims. If you are crazy enough not to acknowledge these facts and be on guard, one day you will be a victim.

Tortured Reasoning

Optimista Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 11:42 AM
I can't believe the amount of pointless mental masturbation this article provoked here today. When it comes to self preservation, a basic human instinct, I don't give a rats a.s.s about the Geneva Convention the Constitution or any other gentleman's agreement worked out over a bottle of wine and a hunk of cheese under the palm trees. If it comes to my and mine survival, I will pull out your fingernails one by one, poke your eyeballs out and cut your nuts of. It is a daily occurrence around the world and all you liberal and libertarian kumbaya people better get with reality.