Predatory Journalism

Optimista Wrote: 22 hours ago (11:42 AM)
dhe.. No one is holding a gun to peoples heads to force them into borrowing from these predatory lenders. Making illadvised life choices that put these borrowers in their predicament.

Predatory Journalism

Optimista Wrote: 23 hours ago (11:35 AM)
Rod.. To be more exact, it was greedy bankers and vote buying immoral politicians who are responsible for the melt down. Looking at where we are today, it would have been far more effective to let the banking industry take the hit. The politicians couldn't let that happen, so instead, today we have the too big to fail phenomenon which gives the immoral politicians even greater control of our lives.
Surely you are joking. Roberts has been consistently voting with the conservatives.

Obama Behind Pumpkin Patch Melee

Optimista Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 11:25 AM
And because of people like you the country is being destroyed by the Democratic Political Crime Syndicate.

Obama's Biggest Fail Yet

Optimista Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 12:06 PM
Draw.. I am not disappointed because I am from Chicago. I knew what was coming. I agree that sober minded conservatives are mostly upset about his disregard for the constitution. However the white liberal voters who did put him in the white house had the expectation I noted.
Paolo.. Is your real name Mohamed? It must be since your post certifies that you are an Iranian propagandist.

Obama's Biggest Fail Yet

Optimista Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 11:38 AM
The disappointment in obama is in reality the result of the unrealistic expectation of the guilt ridden white politically correct brainwashed crowd. Who and what obama was there for everyone to see. They expected to absolved of all the guilt and angst about slavery by electing the first black president. Instead they they got a double dose of racism showed up their collective asse...s while the country is being fundamentally transformed.
Ann.. The Democratic Party Crime Syndicate had plenty of opportunities during the last 6 years to realize the destructive behavior of obama yet they have done nothing. To me that reinforces the sad fact that they are in it together. The DPCS is in tune with Total Transformation of America.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

Optimista Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 6:59 PM
Right.. Reading your response to my earlier post (Catching up, went to Brookfield Zoo with the grandkids) the hope was by the the guilt ridden liberals where the first Black president would magnanimously forgive the whites for all the wrongs committed against the blacks. Well he doubled down and heaped on more scorn instead.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

Optimista Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 1:03 PM
Darb.. I knew this looser well from being involved in projects in a couple of the black wards in Chicago. I could not believe when the Chicago Tribune endorsed him for the Senate and I had a seizure when the Democratic Crime Syndicate nominated him for the Presidency. Did you know that one of the first projects that was arranged by the new Obama president was a Solar Electric Generating plants in one of the Black Chicago wards. Financed by the Department of Energy to the tune of 65 Mill built by Sun Power Systems. The sun only shines in Chicago on 145 days.( And of course when Obama shows up.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

Optimista Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 12:54 PM
Bill.. No, We can thank the Democratic Political Crime Syndicate for hosting this snake oil salesman on our country. Lets never forget who is really responsible for this debacle.