What I Saw at the U.S.-Mexico Border

Optimista Wrote: 3 hours ago (7:35 PM)
Are you suggesting I only have 2 years left to complete my bucketlist?
Valery Jarrett is not an adviser. She is the one with the leash.

Cash for Russian Clunkers

Optimista Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 3:28 PM
Agreed, that is why great leaders are so rare in history. There are decisions that must be made considering nothing but the National interest. There are plenty of issues left without endangering the countries welfare to satisfy the political needs.

Cash for Russian Clunkers

Optimista Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 3:15 PM
Eric I prefer to stay in here and now. How far do want to go back to cite human folly. We are endangered in the here and now by bad decisions along the way. We need someone with brains. good morals and some big cahonies now to step up to the plate and start unwinding all the craziness. We need someone who leaves his political affiliation behind when entering the oval office.
E-Verify. $ 10,000.00 first offence $ 100,000.00 second offence and add jail time. Puff illegals are gone in less than a year. Costs us nothing. The bonus, reducing our unemployment and increase tax revenue. A win win.
Unfortunately they have yet to shake their tribal genes.

Healthy Profits?

Optimista Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 2:58 PM
The Gipper had their number for sure.

Healthy Profits?

Optimista Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 2:57 PM
And along with that delete a 100 laws on the books now every day for the next ten years. The founders got it right. Meet 2 times a year. Now we know why.

Healthy Profits?

Optimista Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 2:55 PM
As the politicians say " Do as I say not as I do". They are so envious of the population making a profit all the while they are braking every rule in book to steal money.
No one has answered that question yet. If I would have found that an ex classmate became president of the US, I would be spreading the news to anyone I could get to listen.

Cash for Russian Clunkers

Optimista Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 2:35 PM
The decision to buy the engines was based on economics. They are a lot cheaper. Additionally our ignorant an naive politicians have promoted the collaboration of our scientist with their Russians counterparts in all things in regards to space exploration for at least the last 20 years totally ignoring history. One has to be beyond naive and ignorant to get in bed with the Russians at all. These decisions have been mostly made by the alumni of the sixties pot smoking brainwashed dufuses whom ended up in Washington. (Clinton comes to mind) I don't care how much it cost. These things effect national security. This highlights the moral depth of the moral and intellectual degradation of that generation.