I have an acquaintance who for the last 35 years of their lives come home from work, switch on the TV ( which has been stuck on NBC for the same duration), pop open a beer, watch it until l he goes to bed and the next day starts all over again. The stock response whenever I attempt to engage him on issues is " that's not what I heard". I believe he represents most of the democratic and the low information voters.
" Communist Utopia" is an oxymoron.
Once again the masses are shown that there is no free lunch. When any politician tells you that we will get more for less vote against whatever he is pushing.
Actually I am hoping for and unbiased Media faithful to their journalist creed, to educate the uninformed and low information voter about issues and politicians. And here again I won't hold my breath either.

Obama vs. Us

Optimista Wrote: Nov 19, 2014 10:39 AM
The Republicans did not stop spending! I find it frustrating that so many do not have it straight in their heads what actually transpired. All government activities were fully funded with the exception of Obamacare. There is a huge difference here that everyone needs to keep straight. Obama and the Democratic Crime Syndicate refused to accept the bill and instead allowed the shutdown blaming the GOP. The GOP should have come back with a full blown campaign exposing this, instead they allowed the MSM to roll over them.

Racial Quota Punishment

Optimista Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 11:09 AM
Joycey.. Amen to that. Unfortunately that is about as unattainable as term limits and the elimination of useless bureaucracies.

Internet Gambling Ban a Losing Bet

Optimista Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 11:05 AM
I read everything before I comment. There were many other more pointed analogies he could have used. Instead he took another swipe at the hated " Neocon Warmongers" .

Internet Gambling Ban a Losing Bet

Optimista Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 11:02 AM
I am an old time Republican and most of us are Tea Party members today. Ron Paul was never any kind of Republican by ideology. And you are still full of sh...

Internet Gambling Ban a Losing Bet

Optimista Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 10:50 AM
And you are full of sh....

Internet Gambling Ban a Losing Bet

Optimista Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 10:46 AM
Mr. Ron Paul never disappoint. He always manages to debase an otherwise good article by pointless statements. " stop people from reading pro war books by neocon writers" Typical libertarian.

A Legacy of Liberalism

Optimista Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 10:34 AM
The PC crowd are the enablers of the Race Hustlers and Race baiters. Anyone with a decent high school education should have learned that slavery has always been a human condition. It exists in America today and the practitioners are the members of the Democratic Political Crime Syndicate. Their slaves aren't beaten and chained instead they are held in slavery like Pavlov's dog.