End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Optimista Wrote: 10 hours ago (11:11 PM)
It depends on who is the torturie and who is the torturer. In our case you are the torturer and we are the torturies.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Optimista Wrote: 10 hours ago (11:04 PM)
Please explain your comment. How does someone criticizing Rand Paul become a party loyalist? Which party? Communist, Socialist,Democrat,Nazi?

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Optimista Wrote: 10 hours ago (11:00 PM)
Ron Paul is a perfect example of the Liberal and the Libertarian who is castrating himself because his neighbor has too many children.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

Optimista Wrote: 10 hours ago (10:51 PM)
Loonytoones,

Menstrual Activism

Optimista Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 11:53 AM
This woman is a certifiable lunatic. And the students? This proves women should't be allowed to vote.

Sticks, Stones, And Thought Crimes

Optimista Wrote: Jul 27, 2014 9:33 PM
A shameless exploitation of race and gender preference. Par for the course.

Conservatism Is The New Punk Rock

Optimista Wrote: Jul 27, 2014 9:28 PM
This comment sums up your intelligence quotient perfectly. As a 23 year old vet would make you at least 41. That means as a liberal you have another 24 years to go before you will be intelligent enough to vote. I was married with 2 kids at 25 and should not have been allowed to vote. I was way to young to have an in depth understanding of the crucial issues of the day.

Conservatism Is The New Punk Rock

Optimista Wrote: Jul 27, 2014 2:55 PM
That reminds of an old saying I used to hear my grandfather repeat. " The more I learn the dumber I get" It took me until I got into my thirties to figure that one out. That is why it is meaningless for the liberals citing how young people vote. No one should be allowed to vote until they are at least 25 and are paying their own way in life.

Conservatism Is The New Punk Rock

Optimista Wrote: Jul 27, 2014 2:13 PM
To become a liberal one must have some serious control and trust issues. (Of course that in itself is an oxymoron.) Liberal/Socialist/ Progressive= Political correct speech, 3,000 page ACC law, 2,700 page Dod/Frank bil ( or is it Frank/Dod), my way or the Highway senate, I got a pen and Phone presidency. And I haven't even got started. Personal freedom and responsibility to a Soc.Lib.Prog is like garlic to a vampire.

Conservatism Is The New Punk Rock

Optimista Wrote: Jul 27, 2014 2:02 PM
It is a sad commentary when it takes until you are 65 to have any brains. We used to get smarter a lot younger. Young peoples opinions are just that. They come out of the Universities with so much Bs on the brain it will take them the next 25 years to flush it all out.