And from the way you guys talk you'd think you'd never: Heard of rape, incest, or pressure from a married man on his wife to bear children she simply DOES. NOT. WANT. TO. Should any of these parties, under duress, be made to bear a child (probably into an extremely unhealthy situation?) It's much easier to have a discreet abortion, rather than somehow try to arrange a covert adoption after the fact. (How would you even do that?) Or... Heard that birth control, including withdrawal, is not 100% effective. What happens when there is a mistake, and precautions were taken? Should an admittedly unprepared mother bear a child that's doomed to a life full of trauma? Or abort the zygote very early on?
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago