You do realize you people are the gift that keeps giving, right? You're better than the Onion for a morning laugh, before work. So...this post is about the morality, or lack thereof, on MTV. And you state that somehow the "rap videos" were more egregious in this somehow than rock videos? (I'll play along...we all know what you really meant though, sweetheart. You might want to outfit your racism in a slightly thicker veil.) Well, as any over-30 year old can attest to, rock videos 15-25 years ago were extremely immoral. Between Judas Priest and Ozzy (devil worship), the Crue (misogyny), and the Scorpions (dark, violent imagery) it was like a trip through SatanTown. But yeah, rap videos. It's like you people are being this dumb on purpose.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago