The theme for June in the economy, stock market, and our monthly newsletter is leadership. It is certainly time for a general to step up to the plate. I can think of nobody better than General Patton whose 1944 speech on World War II could have easily been retrofitted to a speech on the American Dream today. He implored soldiers to fight and abhorred the notion of waiting for defeat in foxholes. Right now, our Commander in Chief is encouraging half the population to hang out in foxholes (until Election Day when he wants them to kick off their slippers) and...
Same place we get all our other soldiers. They're there. They keep enlisting (and re-enlisting). They're the ones who will eventually refuse to fire when what's-his-face orders them to. KYPD
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago