The theme for June in the economy, stock market, and our monthly newsletter is leadership. It is certainly time for a general to step up to the plate. I can think of nobody better than General Patton whose 1944 speech on World War II could have easily been retrofitted to a speech on the American Dream today. He implored soldiers to fight and abhorred the notion of waiting for defeat in foxholes. Right now, our Commander in Chief is encouraging half the population to hang out in foxholes (until Election Day when he wants them to kick off their slippers) and...
Same place we get all our other soldiers. They're there. They keep enlisting (and re-enlisting). They're the ones who will eventually refuse to fire when what's-his-face orders them to. KYPD
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago