Dell vs. HP: Which Stock Should You Own?

Opa2 Wrote: Jun 01, 2012 5:21 AM
HP could have had the tablet market, and dumped it's smart phone/ tablet in maybe the stupidest move in the industry. Then the new management didn't do anything to rebuild what should have been its future. HP is a dead end.

Dave Says Move in with Mom Last Choice

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 10:16 PM
My children have been gone for a while, and wouldn't move back in with me if I lived in Neuschwannstein. A grandson lived in my house for a year. I finally kicked him out. He's gone back to college. Go figure.

Dave Says Move in with Mom Last Choice

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 10:12 PM
My mother used to say, the first one can come anytime. The second one takes 9 months. I realize these days, you have more control, but a lot of people just don't pay any attention.

It Ain't Necessarily So

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 1:07 AM
You're joking. That wouldn't keep one division on the line.

Viva Cristo Rey!

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 12:59 AM
I'd like you to prove that. Faith has waxed and waned a lot over the last century, and is on the rise again, as the current administration attacks it. In the end, most, if not all, atheists turn to God. Because in the end, He's all you have.

Viva Cristo Rey!

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 12:57 AM
unfortunately, the pockets of public schools are yours and mine. When you sue a government entity, we taxpayers have to pay if it loses. I don't think that's just.

Viva Cristo Rey!

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 12:55 AM
Protect the public from what?

Viva Cristo Rey!

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 12:51 AM
Who has said they were happy and contented? Are they now? The only reason there is no revolution in Mexico is because the government and the cartels have all the guns. Fast and Furious smuggled guns to the wrong people.

Viva Cristo Rey!

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 12:48 AM
no, too many Muslims already have. Convert or die isn't even considered anymore. It's die. Or have you not heard?

Viva Cristo Rey!

Opa2 Wrote: May 31, 2012 12:42 AM
How did Eva Longoria, who ardently supports Obama get in this? Did she not know?
And you're going to vote for who? A socialist? or a capitalist? Because Romney, while he likes government programs, is still a capitalist of at least one stripe.