In response to:
The Romney campaign has STOPPED after their selection of Ryan & Medicare attacks. WHERE are these ads: * Jay “Baghdad Bob” Carney: muslim violence is due to a film, nothing to do with America * Obama Administrations apologies for FREE SPEECH * violent fruits of Obama’s “Bow and Surrender” Middle East policy * Jobs Report: unemployment went from 8.3% to 8.1% ONLY because 368,000 Americans left the workforce * Obama’s Convention BOOING God The Romney Campaign USED TO come out with great response ads within 24-48 hours of a HOT BUTTON issue. NOW: *crickets* In Florida, early voting represents about 70% of all votes, and that ballots will be sent out early October. Where is Romney’s FIGHT?!? Does Romney WANT to win? I CAN'T TELL.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago