As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
The founders of this Republic were devoted to the teachings of Jesus Christ, they were humble hardnosed men who believed in unalienable rights of man and providence, we set the sails and our course with that in mind. Costas is a deeply mislead little man who seems to think his access to a mic is a pass to inappropriately preach his brand of thought on the 2nd amendment, he is perplexed that disageement has been the result of his faux pas and while we the American people are tolerant of his foolishness and intrusion on courtesy, feel sure you have the right to laugh at those you are to tolerate.....Costas, how are you and that hole you dug working out?....snicker.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago