The second ad said: “Let’s move cheese out of school lunch.” I mean, I guess. Cheese, while a good source of calcium (and delicious), is not necessarily the healthiest thing in the world....
attempt by your physician to find the right medicine, or combination of medicines to treat your particular condition. Just as there is no free lunch, there is no magic bullet. Having said that, I have some observations about milk. I am not aware of any other animals that consume the milk of another creature. I also note that a large portion of the world’s peoples are lactose-intolerant by ethnic division. I believe tolerance to lactose has evolved through consumption, and is not a trait that humans come by naturally. Calcium and other nutrients found in milk are indeed important. All those nutrients are available elsewhere. I tend not to drink milk myself.
Last week, as I entered Union Station Metro station in Washington, I saw ads for what appeared to be First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign. It was a series of three ads, the first said: “Let’s move hot dogs out of school lunch.” Okay, fine, because, let’s face it, while hot dogs may be scrumptious and all-beef, they look like small batons of questionable meat.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago