The second ad said: “Let’s move cheese out of school lunch.” I mean, I guess. Cheese, while a good source of calcium (and delicious), is not necessarily the healthiest thing in the world....
attempt by your physician to find the right medicine, or combination of medicines to treat your particular condition. Just as there is no free lunch, there is no magic bullet. Having said that, I have some observations about milk. I am not aware of any other animals that consume the milk of another creature. I also note that a large portion of the world’s peoples are lactose-intolerant by ethnic division. I believe tolerance to lactose has evolved through consumption, and is not a trait that humans come by naturally. Calcium and other nutrients found in milk are indeed important. All those nutrients are available elsewhere. I tend not to drink milk myself.
Last week, as I entered Union Station Metro station in Washington, I saw ads for what appeared to be First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign. It was a series of three ads, the first said: “Let’s move hot dogs out of school lunch.” Okay, fine, because, let’s face it, while hot dogs may be scrumptious and all-beef, they look like small batons of questionable meat.
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago