The second ad said: “Let’s move cheese out of school lunch.” I mean, I guess. Cheese, while a good source of calcium (and delicious), is not necessarily the healthiest thing in the world....
attempt by your physician to find the right medicine, or combination of medicines to treat your particular condition. Just as there is no free lunch, there is no magic bullet. Having said that, I have some observations about milk. I am not aware of any other animals that consume the milk of another creature. I also note that a large portion of the world’s peoples are lactose-intolerant by ethnic division. I believe tolerance to lactose has evolved through consumption, and is not a trait that humans come by naturally. Calcium and other nutrients found in milk are indeed important. All those nutrients are available elsewhere. I tend not to drink milk myself.
Last week, as I entered Union Station Metro station in Washington, I saw ads for what appeared to be First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign. It was a series of three ads, the first said: “Let’s move hot dogs out of school lunch.” Okay, fine, because, let’s face it, while hot dogs may be scrumptious and all-beef, they look like small batons of questionable meat.
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago