The second ad said: “Let’s move cheese out of school lunch.” I mean, I guess. Cheese, while a good source of calcium (and delicious), is not necessarily the healthiest thing in the world....
Government subsidies, ill-conceived regulations and bogus “studies” all have a negative impact on our food supply, medicines and government sponsored “recommendations” for our health and well-being, not to mention our very freedom. One important element that is not often acknowledged is: We are all DIFFERENT! In the leftist push towards utopian “equality”, the mindsets of even the scientific and medical communities are often clouded when it comes to this fact. Because living beings vary dramatically in their electro-chemical make up from individual to individual, there is NO one-size-fits-all when it comes to medicine, nutrition or even life-style required for a healthy body. Witness the ever-shifting “food pyramid”, or the...
Last week, as I entered Union Station Metro station in Washington, I saw ads for what appeared to be First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign. It was a series of three ads, the first said: “Let’s move hot dogs out of school lunch.” Okay, fine, because, let’s face it, while hot dogs may be scrumptious and all-beef, they look like small batons of questionable meat.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 5 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago