From the other side you'll hear why Rand Paul is a "loon" like his father (if he becomes a threat to the Dem's position) and cannot be elected because he doesn't believe in fiat currency, is an "isolationist" (actually non-interventionist), etc. Hopefully those comments will be ignored - otherwise, we'll have another Romney (still much better than Hillary, but..) running against her.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago