Harold - Steve Jobs' original Apple computers ran Bill Gates' version of BASIC. Both Jobs ad Gates sole the graphical user interface concept from Zrox PARC (Palo Alto Research Center). Jobs wanted to control every aspect of his computers, Gates didn't care who built the hardware, as long as it conformed to a standard. Gates was definitely an innovator in his own right.
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 2 hours ago