Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Yes, Obama came across like a 10 year old in the play ground trying to act big and tough by casting infantile little insults. He definately showed that he is no statesman tonight.
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago