Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Yes, Obama came across like a 10 year old in the play ground trying to act big and tough by casting infantile little insults. He definately showed that he is no statesman tonight.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 9 hours ago