Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Yes, Obama came across like a 10 year old in the play ground trying to act big and tough by casting infantile little insults. He definately showed that he is no statesman tonight.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 minutes ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 32 minutes ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 3 hours ago