Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Yes, Obama came across like a 10 year old in the play ground trying to act big and tough by casting infantile little insults. He definately showed that he is no statesman tonight.
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago