Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Yes, Obama came across like a 10 year old in the play ground trying to act big and tough by casting infantile little insults. He definately showed that he is no statesman tonight.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago