Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Yes, Obama came across like a 10 year old in the play ground trying to act big and tough by casting infantile little insults. He definately showed that he is no statesman tonight.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago