Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Yes, Obama came across like a 10 year old in the play ground trying to act big and tough by casting infantile little insults. He definately showed that he is no statesman tonight.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago