I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Good column, MIke, A great reminder that all those who favor killing the unborn have themselves been born. Some might pause to consider their situation. Were they the product of an unwed conception or other "accident"? Were they the last of many children in a family already stressed economically? What if someone had felt that they were just too inconvenient? I know a lot of really good people who were in no way convenient at the time of their birth. The world is a better place because they were allowed to live.
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 13 hours ago