Having previously featured the best mousetrap ever, which was invented in 1881, we decided to see if there were any modern day patents that might compare in creativity.
And then we found the invention we're featuring today.
The invention we're featuring today is real. Really. You can look it up at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, under its patent number 6,293,874, which was issued on 25 September 2001, if you don't believe us.
It, as it happens, is, well, there really aren't any words we can use to...
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago