So, this is how it's gonna' be, friends -- between now the November, we're going to be stuck on an endless merry-go-round of petty distractions manufactured by the White House (or is it the Obama Campaign? I'm starting to forget which is which) and glommed onto by the liberal media (really now, it's like watching lemmings run into the sea). The Buffet rules; the student loan debates that actually focus on just a fraction of federal loans; Obama's personal support for gay marriage; Romney may've been mean to another kid in high school; blah blah blah: it's all a part...
All Obama's got are "distractions"; as we all saw this week. But he's doing it out of necessity, not from a position of strength. Politicians play with fire when they fail to heed Hunter Thompson's sage political advice on controlling your environment. A lesson not lost on Mitt Romney lately ... www.ombudizen.com
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago