"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at a hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya, which left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty dead. "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent...
Her answers really made no sence yesterday....and you could tell she was lying when she opened her lips.......she knew nothing? Her top aid said she watched in on real time video.....bet ole hill was on a bad hang over.......
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Wind wins protection from eagle-death prosecutions, but the production tax credit is still up in the air Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Hot topic in jihadi circles: Is sodomy okay if it’s designed to make space for a bomb? Allahpundit 10 hours ago