The U.S. Department of Justice, overseen by Attorney General Eric Holder, has ordered the Sanford, Florida police department to keep possession of all the evidence from George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial - including the exonerated neighborhood watch volunteer's gun.
Sanford police confirmed on...
In response to:
HMMM, think ole comrade Holder is trying to be the second in command to Obama?....this trial was a win win for both......guilty, time do take the peoples guns, not guilty, retry him under racist, hate crime or what ever the comrade can think of......time for real hope and change....
Despite George Zimmerman being found not guilty by a jury of his peers and despite a Florida judge saying all evidence in the case would be released, the Department of Justice has put a hold on the return Zimmerman's firearm and other things they might find useful in their
witch hunt civil rights investigation.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago