I am confused. If Obama succeeds in leveling the income playing field, and redistributes income and wealth so that everyone has about the same, who among them will start the next Google? Amazon? Microsoft? And how do we solve the problem of the truly lazy? Once they are paid the same to flip burgers as the construction worker who pours concrete, will we be able to find people willing to work harder than burger flippers?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago