In response to:
Birds of a feather? Wasn't Obama the president who could not find it in his heart to attend the funeral of a real statesman - Prime Minister Thatcher - when she died? If Mandela had been a white capitalist, would Obama have been so eager to travel to his funeral?
- Consensus of a dozen evangelical leaders: Huckabee is the most viable social conservative in the 2016 race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Christie calls tax dollars derived from legalized marijuana ‘blood money’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Does the new minimum wage mean an end to tipping? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Good news! Putin claims he can’t control his aggressive, anti-American military commanders Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Catholic school requires pre-approval of prom dresses, world melts down Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: John Boehner and Nancy Pelosi humiliate themselves for your amusement, intentionally this time Allahpundit 4 hours ago