It's true that the "good old days" weren't always good, but we should also remember that our belief that we're completely superior to previous generations of Americans doesn't even remotely square with reality. It's fine to pat ourselves on the back for being wealthier, more educated and considerably less racist than we used to be, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that those less educated, backward people in their antiquated clothes were head and shoulders better than we are in a myriad of other ways. We should remember that the real problem isn't having a problem; it's having a...
As I see it, the 5 signs of a degenerate society: Ultra Liberals got control of both houses of Cngress in 2007 Ultra Liberals gained conrol of the Wite House and Congress in 2009 Ultra Liberals and a couple of RINO's passed Obamacare Ultra Liberals did not lose the Senate in 2011 'Constitutional' Chief Justice of SCOTUS said Obamacare was 'constitutional' Ultra Liberals kept control of the White House and Senate for 2013
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 13 hours ago