I agree, but there seems to be way too many who like the idea of another bush, no matter how liberal he is.

Are We At War With Radical Islam?

oldshortfatboy Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 1:34 AM
It's simply war with islam, all of it. there is no difference between the so-called extremists and moderates, they are all muslimes.
mark, how did you get so stupid?
True. Some 30-year old idiot flipping burgers and demanding $15 an hour because he can't do anything else doesn't earn $15 an hour. If someone can't better themselves, they should only get what they realistically earn.

Shooting Itself in the Foot

oldshortfatboy Wrote: Jan 29, 2015 2:50 AM
Or bribe them with a couple of cute goats. That would do it for sure. Especially if they were young goats.

Can Israel Survive?

oldshortfatboy Wrote: Jan 29, 2015 2:40 AM
True, but Israel will save itself. Iran would do well to be looking over its shoulders for a military strike like it has never seen.

Conservatism Is Now Everywhere

oldshortfatboy Wrote: Jan 29, 2015 2:20 AM
"Today, conservatism constitutes the warp and woof of the Republican Party." The Republican Party of what nation? It is not true of the repubs of the U.S., they are all democrat lite.
I despise the mooch and his/her husband the hussein as much as anyone, so this is likely the only time I will ever agree with her. There's no reason for the wife of a sitting president of the U.S. to lower herself to the customs of a third-rate sandpit. We can see almost every day the sand diggers wearing their dirty bedsheets and head diapers here. If they want to continue their customs, good for them. We don't have to meet their desires.

The War Against Radical Islam

oldshortfatboy Wrote: Jan 29, 2015 2:11 AM
There are no moderate muslimes. They are all jihadists and want to either kill us or enslave us.

Adios Al!

oldshortfatboy Wrote: Jan 29, 2015 1:59 AM
Agreed. Irrelevant al should go back to whatever basement he belongs in and stay there.
When I was young, I wanted to be a doctor. Things didn't work out and I'm now glad they didn't. At my age I'd probably be in retirement anyway, but there's no way I could be a part of either abortion or assisted suicide.