Recently, I have been getting a lot of complaints about the lack of diversity in my opinion column. The Feminazi Party has been complaining that I write about abortion too often. The Gaystapo has been complaining that I write about homosexuality too often. Atheists have been complaining that I write about God too often. College administrators have been complaining that I write about college administrators too often. I just can’t win. So, today, I’m going to dedicate my column to the topic of self-defense weapons just in case a lesbian feminist atheist college administrator goes off the deep end. I...
There have been numerous reports of Glock 9mm's, especially the first, the Model 17, that have gone over 250,000 rounds with no problems--not a misfire, failure to feed, failure to eject, broken spring, nothing. My S.O. carries one. I often carry a Glock 21 in .45ACP which I used at Front Sight the first time. 5 days of shooting, well over 1,200 rounds, new out of the box, only cleaned after the 3rd day and lightly cleaned then, and never a problem. Although the new SIG-Sauer M1911 Scorpion she gave me for my birthday is the sweetest shooting gun ever.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago