Recently, I have been getting a lot of complaints about the lack of diversity in my opinion column. The Feminazi Party has been complaining that I write about abortion too often. The Gaystapo has been complaining that I write about homosexuality too often. Atheists have been complaining that I write about God too often. College administrators have been complaining that I write about college administrators too often. I just can’t win. So, today, I’m going to dedicate my column to the topic of self-defense weapons just in case a lesbian feminist atheist college administrator goes off the deep end. I...
There have been numerous reports of Glock 9mm's, especially the first, the Model 17, that have gone over 250,000 rounds with no problems--not a misfire, failure to feed, failure to eject, broken spring, nothing. My S.O. carries one. I often carry a Glock 21 in .45ACP which I used at Front Sight the first time. 5 days of shooting, well over 1,200 rounds, new out of the box, only cleaned after the 3rd day and lightly cleaned then, and never a problem. Although the new SIG-Sauer M1911 Scorpion she gave me for my birthday is the sweetest shooting gun ever.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago