Their own plan doesn't even come close to balancing, of course, and they're not interested in other ideas to get there. The first Republican amendment they torpedoed yesterday called for increasing federal spending at a clip of "only" 3.4 percent per year over the next decade, rather than the major acceleration that Democrats have advanced. The second proposed making it more procedurally difficult to pass a budget that does not balance with ten years. Watch as each Democrat-aligned committee member votes in lockstep against these provisions. Make no mistake, they are explicitly rejecting a balanced federal budget (the...
In response to:
I now sincerely believe that Harry Reid is really ruling this country (or at least running the domestic agenda) and is the background head of this "government", with Obama simply a pliable, and rather ignorant, front man. After no budget for over four years, ol' Corrupt Harry responded to his critics with this unbelievable piece of "junk" that has no foundation in reality. If you think that the dufus Patty Murray developed this, you are one naive puppy. Harry is one of the wost Senate Majority Leaders of all time, whose only interest is destroying the GOP and all decisions are based, not on the good of the nation, but purely base partisian politics. He is THE OBSTRUCTIONIST whose ONLY goal is stopping the GOP House at every turn.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago