Two U.S. government officials warned on Wednesday that the launch of new state healthcare exchanges could potentially be delayed, raising further doubts about the implementation of President Barack Obama's signature legislation.
Alan Duncan, an auditor with the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, an Internal Revenue Service agency that monitors performance, said testing the systems needed to implement the exchanges "will be difficult to complete" by the October 1 start date.
"The lack of adequate...
Oh, and do you know that many of the so-called consultants to assist in signing-up for the exchanges will be coming from the ranks of ACORN, Planned Parenthood, the New Black Panthers and various Union associated groups. Yep, we should all feel much better now.
Despite President Obama's propaganda machine telling us Obamacare is right on time, Reuters is reporting Obamacare exchanges could be delayed.
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 17 hours ago