According to the leftists I have spoken with, all of this negative info is lies. There are many, many people signing-up and they are seeing significant savings in their new policies. Also, a leftist report in the WSJ documented that there are few companies moving people to part time work and even fewer firms dropping or changing their healthcare coverage. If there are changes, it is to better plans at lower cost. Who are you going to believe, these rumors from real people or the truth spouted from the leftist machine?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 5 hours ago