According to the leftists I have spoken with, all of this negative info is lies. There are many, many people signing-up and they are seeing significant savings in their new policies. Also, a leftist report in the WSJ documented that there are few companies moving people to part time work and even fewer firms dropping or changing their healthcare coverage. If there are changes, it is to better plans at lower cost. Who are you going to believe, these rumors from real people or the truth spouted from the leftist machine?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy’s “I Need a Hashtag” Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- ISIS, on the run, attacks Kurdish stronghold city of Kirkuk Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- What a twist: Washington decides to back Iranian proxy rebels in Yemen Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Poll: Group most likely to say vaccinating children should be optional is … young adults Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch as Josh Earnest is forced to admit that Obama misled the public Noah Rothman 11 hours ago