According to the leftists I have spoken with, all of this negative info is lies. There are many, many people signing-up and they are seeing significant savings in their new policies. Also, a leftist report in the WSJ documented that there are few companies moving people to part time work and even fewer firms dropping or changing their healthcare coverage. If there are changes, it is to better plans at lower cost. Who are you going to believe, these rumors from real people or the truth spouted from the leftist machine?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago