According to the leftists I have spoken with, all of this negative info is lies. There are many, many people signing-up and they are seeing significant savings in their new policies. Also, a leftist report in the WSJ documented that there are few companies moving people to part time work and even fewer firms dropping or changing their healthcare coverage. If there are changes, it is to better plans at lower cost. Who are you going to believe, these rumors from real people or the truth spouted from the leftist machine?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Likely 2016 GOP nominee wants Joanne Chesimard returned from Cuba first thing Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rahm Emanuel’s son mugged outside of Chicago home Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Will Dems who blamed Palin for Giffords attack refuse a ‘conversation’ about NYC shootings? Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama has no idea how to handle North Korean attack on private citizens Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 16 open thread Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago