According to the leftists I have spoken with, all of this negative info is lies. There are many, many people signing-up and they are seeing significant savings in their new policies. Also, a leftist report in the WSJ documented that there are few companies moving people to part time work and even fewer firms dropping or changing their healthcare coverage. If there are changes, it is to better plans at lower cost. Who are you going to believe, these rumors from real people or the truth spouted from the leftist machine?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Unity: Hagel firing brings consensus that Obama foreign policy is broken Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can defund Obama’s immigration order Noah Rothman 15 hours ago