According to the leftists I have spoken with, all of this negative info is lies. There are many, many people signing-up and they are seeing significant savings in their new policies. Also, a leftist report in the WSJ documented that there are few companies moving people to part time work and even fewer firms dropping or changing their healthcare coverage. If there are changes, it is to better plans at lower cost. Who are you going to believe, these rumors from real people or the truth spouted from the leftist machine?
- Warren Buffett: Hillary will be president, unless she gets sick… Noah Rothman 27 mins ago
- Civil war on the Left: Centrist Dems about to take on Warren wing? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House Freedom Caucus chair Jim Jordan: No, we’re not trying to oust Boehner as Speaker Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is the Iraqi operation to retake Tikrit really an Iranian operation? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- CBS: Just how hard is it to fire a federal gov’t employee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hugh Hewitt won’t be asking GOP candidates about evolution Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago