According to the leftists I have spoken with, all of this negative info is lies. There are many, many people signing-up and they are seeing significant savings in their new policies. Also, a leftist report in the WSJ documented that there are few companies moving people to part time work and even fewer firms dropping or changing their healthcare coverage. If there are changes, it is to better plans at lower cost. Who are you going to believe, these rumors from real people or the truth spouted from the leftist machine?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago