We are now observers of the end of our once great Representative Constitutional Republic. Never thought I would see an emerging single party dictatorship during my lifetime. While the Republicans and others (including the overrated, disorganized Tea Party) act like the wimps they are, the now radical leftist Democrats are playing for keeps, anything to win and takeover the country and obviously they are winning. The days of checks and balances and the rule of law are now long gone. The day of free and fair elections will also end in 2014. The deal will be sealed with the image of Botox Nancy grasping that big ol' House leadership gavel and Harry becoming anointed as King for Life of the Senate. The Constitution is a decaying, dying document, to be buried by radical leftist judges and a packed Supreme Court to do the bidding of Queen Hillary. Why even hold the farce of elections in 2014 and 2016?
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 3 hours ago