We are now observers of the end of our once great Representative Constitutional Republic. Never thought I would see an emerging single party dictatorship during my lifetime. While the Republicans and others (including the overrated, disorganized Tea Party) act like the wimps they are, the now radical leftist Democrats are playing for keeps, anything to win and takeover the country and obviously they are winning. The days of checks and balances and the rule of law are now long gone. The day of free and fair elections will also end in 2014. The deal will be sealed with the image of Botox Nancy grasping that big ol' House leadership gavel and Harry becoming anointed as King for Life of the Senate. The Constitution is a decaying, dying document, to be buried by radical leftist judges and a packed Supreme Court to do the bidding of Queen Hillary. Why even hold the farce of elections in 2014 and 2016?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 15 hours ago