We are now observers of the end of our once great Representative Constitutional Republic. Never thought I would see an emerging single party dictatorship during my lifetime. While the Republicans and others (including the overrated, disorganized Tea Party) act like the wimps they are, the now radical leftist Democrats are playing for keeps, anything to win and takeover the country and obviously they are winning. The days of checks and balances and the rule of law are now long gone. The day of free and fair elections will also end in 2014. The deal will be sealed with the image of Botox Nancy grasping that big ol' House leadership gavel and Harry becoming anointed as King for Life of the Senate. The Constitution is a decaying, dying document, to be buried by radical leftist judges and a packed Supreme Court to do the bidding of Queen Hillary. Why even hold the farce of elections in 2014 and 2016?
- Is median household income really stalled? Don’t bet on it. Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Obama: “I just took an action to change the law” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why is MSNBC still interviewing Dorian Johnson? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ohio could host both political conventions in 2016 Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Who will crowdsource the Lois Lerner e-mails? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago