We are now observers of the end of our once great Representative Constitutional Republic. Never thought I would see an emerging single party dictatorship during my lifetime. While the Republicans and others (including the overrated, disorganized Tea Party) act like the wimps they are, the now radical leftist Democrats are playing for keeps, anything to win and takeover the country and obviously they are winning. The days of checks and balances and the rule of law are now long gone. The day of free and fair elections will also end in 2014. The deal will be sealed with the image of Botox Nancy grasping that big ol' House leadership gavel and Harry becoming anointed as King for Life of the Senate. The Constitution is a decaying, dying document, to be buried by radical leftist judges and a packed Supreme Court to do the bidding of Queen Hillary. Why even hold the farce of elections in 2014 and 2016?
- Peace on Earth: Saudis won’t rule out building nukes. Oh, and we’re negotiating for Iran. Jazz Shaw 30 mins ago
- Marco’s moment: Likely mid-April campaign will launch in the shadow of global instability Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Mark 15:1–39 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the truth of man’s rights under natural law Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago