In response to:
There are three patrol cars and five National Park Police, 24/7, guarding the Pisgah Inn alone. I wonder if the Coast Guard has been taken off their usual stations to prevent fishing boats in the 1,100 square miles of Atlantic Ocean off of Florida. If there are no follow-up lawsuits for damages after these acts of tyrannical excess, we are indeed doomed. Oh, and the GOP is going to hold some fancy hearings where these dolts can stand up and pontificate and beat their chests, then go back to their cocktail parties and free booze. If a Republican Administration ever tried this there would be a MILLION MAN MARCH on Washington in the blink of an eye. But, our side is too busy working and holding the private sector together to take any visible protest actions. So WE appear powerless, except for a handful of 70, 80 and 90 year old patriotic veterans. Very sad! Welcome to the Chicago Way!
- Massachusetts wind farm may be dead in the water Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Why on earth would Senate Republicans want to abolish the filibuster for SCOTUS nominees? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Dems see an oddly monochromatic consistency from Team Hillary Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- After beheading one Japanese hostage, ISIS offers prisoner swap for the second Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The twilight of Nancy Pelosi? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Drone found on White House grounds Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago