In response to:
There are three patrol cars and five National Park Police, 24/7, guarding the Pisgah Inn alone. I wonder if the Coast Guard has been taken off their usual stations to prevent fishing boats in the 1,100 square miles of Atlantic Ocean off of Florida. If there are no follow-up lawsuits for damages after these acts of tyrannical excess, we are indeed doomed. Oh, and the GOP is going to hold some fancy hearings where these dolts can stand up and pontificate and beat their chests, then go back to their cocktail parties and free booze. If a Republican Administration ever tried this there would be a MILLION MAN MARCH on Washington in the blink of an eye. But, our side is too busy working and holding the private sector together to take any visible protest actions. So WE appear powerless, except for a handful of 70, 80 and 90 year old patriotic veterans. Very sad! Welcome to the Chicago Way!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago