In response to:
There are three patrol cars and five National Park Police, 24/7, guarding the Pisgah Inn alone. I wonder if the Coast Guard has been taken off their usual stations to prevent fishing boats in the 1,100 square miles of Atlantic Ocean off of Florida. If there are no follow-up lawsuits for damages after these acts of tyrannical excess, we are indeed doomed. Oh, and the GOP is going to hold some fancy hearings where these dolts can stand up and pontificate and beat their chests, then go back to their cocktail parties and free booze. If a Republican Administration ever tried this there would be a MILLION MAN MARCH on Washington in the blink of an eye. But, our side is too busy working and holding the private sector together to take any visible protest actions. So WE appear powerless, except for a handful of 70, 80 and 90 year old patriotic veterans. Very sad! Welcome to the Chicago Way!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago