In response to:
There are three patrol cars and five National Park Police, 24/7, guarding the Pisgah Inn alone. I wonder if the Coast Guard has been taken off their usual stations to prevent fishing boats in the 1,100 square miles of Atlantic Ocean off of Florida. If there are no follow-up lawsuits for damages after these acts of tyrannical excess, we are indeed doomed. Oh, and the GOP is going to hold some fancy hearings where these dolts can stand up and pontificate and beat their chests, then go back to their cocktail parties and free booze. If a Republican Administration ever tried this there would be a MILLION MAN MARCH on Washington in the blink of an eye. But, our side is too busy working and holding the private sector together to take any visible protest actions. So WE appear powerless, except for a handful of 70, 80 and 90 year old patriotic veterans. Very sad! Welcome to the Chicago Way!
- The United States is hostage to Iran nuke talks Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Video: One dead, two wounded at Fort Meade’s NSA gate after vehicle attack Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House to Senate Dems: If you oppose us on this terrible Iran deal, the GOP wins Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- How would RFRA opponents deal with the Hitler cake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Even the backstory on Kerry’s climate-change brag was a lie Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- It’s a race: Martin O’Malley makes 2016 intention to challenge Hillary clear Noah Rothman 3 hours ago