In response to:
This ignoramus is the very embodiment of "the arrogance of ignorance". These leftist, self proclaimed elites continue to prove the concept of those who are too stupid to realize how little they really know about the real world. It is, indeed, scary that we are turning over the future of our society and our economic freedom to these self appointed "experts". And, for those of you with children in our colleges and universities, be very afraid that these kooks are in positions of influence to indoctrinate your children; they are not being educated, their minds are being molded to become advocates and cooperative subjects of the all-powerful state, controlled by these incompetents.
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago