In response to:
This ignoramus is the very embodiment of "the arrogance of ignorance". These leftist, self proclaimed elites continue to prove the concept of those who are too stupid to realize how little they really know about the real world. It is, indeed, scary that we are turning over the future of our society and our economic freedom to these self appointed "experts". And, for those of you with children in our colleges and universities, be very afraid that these kooks are in positions of influence to indoctrinate your children; they are not being educated, their minds are being molded to become advocates and cooperative subjects of the all-powerful state, controlled by these incompetents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Is Rubio’s moment coming or has it already passed? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Google may be the sole remaining superpower Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Huckabee calls for Supreme Court term limits Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Robert Reich: A few hundred Westerners joining ISIS ‘not a big deal’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Peace on Earth: Saudis won’t rule out building nukes. Oh, and we’re negotiating for Iran. Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago