In response to:
This ignoramus is the very embodiment of "the arrogance of ignorance". These leftist, self proclaimed elites continue to prove the concept of those who are too stupid to realize how little they really know about the real world. It is, indeed, scary that we are turning over the future of our society and our economic freedom to these self appointed "experts". And, for those of you with children in our colleges and universities, be very afraid that these kooks are in positions of influence to indoctrinate your children; they are not being educated, their minds are being molded to become advocates and cooperative subjects of the all-powerful state, controlled by these incompetents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unity: Hagel firing brings consensus that Obama foreign policy is broken Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can defund Obama’s immigration order Noah Rothman 9 hours ago