This man is a committed, lying leftist or an ignoramus! He said that the cancellations were a "business decision"; it was NOT a business decision, the firms HAD TO cancel the policies since they did not meet the government's mandated coverage guidelines. All of these insurance firms are now offering alternative policies that now meet those guidelines. These policies (gold, silver, bronze) are now being offered within and independent of those "exchanges" and have premiums 30% to 200% more than previously available policies. HE EITHER STATED AN OUTRIGHT LIE, or if he really believes what he said, he is one of the dumbest people around. I have concrete evidence and real cost/coverage data to prove my point. I CHALLENGE ANY LEFTIST OUT THERE (INCLUDING THIS "EXPERT) TO DEBATE THIS ISSUE WITH ME, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Megan did well, but didn't really confront the guy directly with facts and data.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago