This man is a committed, lying leftist or an ignoramus! He said that the cancellations were a "business decision"; it was NOT a business decision, the firms HAD TO cancel the policies since they did not meet the government's mandated coverage guidelines. All of these insurance firms are now offering alternative policies that now meet those guidelines. These policies (gold, silver, bronze) are now being offered within and independent of those "exchanges" and have premiums 30% to 200% more than previously available policies. HE EITHER STATED AN OUTRIGHT LIE, or if he really believes what he said, he is one of the dumbest people around. I have concrete evidence and real cost/coverage data to prove my point. I CHALLENGE ANY LEFTIST OUT THERE (INCLUDING THIS "EXPERT) TO DEBATE THIS ISSUE WITH ME, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Megan did well, but didn't really confront the guy directly with facts and data.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 6 hours ago