When people see the REAL costs of these mandated coverage plans, the "stuff" is truly going to hit the fan. What these leftist imbeciles don't seem to understand is that the web site and the exchanges are simply portals to private industry insurance plans and signing up through the exchanges only means that you MAY qualify for a government paid discount. However, these new bronze, silver and gold plans are 30% to 300% more costly than previously available free market plans with more limiting deductibles and copays. The same plans exist through the open market as through the exchanges. Even with the "subsidies" all insurance will be much more costly and all will be surprised by how limited the subsidies are going to be. If a married couple makes more than $62,000 per year gross, they will not qualify and income will be reviewed on a yearly basis (better refuse that promotion or raise, the IRS is watching).
- Great news: Hillary’s e-mail server had a “misconfigured encryption system” Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- WaPo, Dennis Ross: Obama has to answer Netanyahu’s “strong case” on Iran deal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New York Times staffers behaving badly Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Must read: DOJ report totally vindicates Darren Wilson in Michael Brown shooting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Supreme Court oral argument: Kennedy leaning towards White House’s view on ObamaCare subsidies? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hillary in 2000: With everyone investigating the Clintons, “why would I ever want to do e-mail?” Update: Benghazi select committee to subpoena Clintonemail.com data Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago