In response to:
Regardless of those FEW examples of real courage of those willing to stand-up in the face of the Regime's tyranny, the vast majority of people dutifully bow before the all powerful central authority. Too bad the only dedicated patriots willing to stand-up for their freedoms are 70, 80 and 90 year olds. And, the Regime appears to be succeeding at turning this entire fiasco into a rout of the Republican party,. Any chance of taking over the Senate in 2014 has disappeared and Ol' Botox Nancy is already picking curtains for the office of the Speaker. The Tea Party talks a lot and has a real presence throughout the Conservative blogs and web sites, but little real world impact beyond Ted Cruz and Lee. Where is the equivalent of the Occupy movement for our side; I see no evidence of demonstrations, civil disobedience or push back to these park closings and illegal blockages to private party. Everybody seems to be blindly obeying. It is really frightening that these jack booted thugs in the National Park Service and Park Police quietly do the bidding of their "leader"; which offers solid evidence that this central government would readily turn on its own citizens.
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago