In response to:
Regardless of those FEW examples of real courage of those willing to stand-up in the face of the Regime's tyranny, the vast majority of people dutifully bow before the all powerful central authority. Too bad the only dedicated patriots willing to stand-up for their freedoms are 70, 80 and 90 year olds. And, the Regime appears to be succeeding at turning this entire fiasco into a rout of the Republican party,. Any chance of taking over the Senate in 2014 has disappeared and Ol' Botox Nancy is already picking curtains for the office of the Speaker. The Tea Party talks a lot and has a real presence throughout the Conservative blogs and web sites, but little real world impact beyond Ted Cruz and Lee. Where is the equivalent of the Occupy movement for our side; I see no evidence of demonstrations, civil disobedience or push back to these park closings and illegal blockages to private party. Everybody seems to be blindly obeying. It is really frightening that these jack booted thugs in the National Park Service and Park Police quietly do the bidding of their "leader"; which offers solid evidence that this central government would readily turn on its own citizens.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Russian opposition leader’s murder just yards from the Kremlin is … suspicious Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Political reporter ponders why people hate political reporters Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Will the GOP’s 2016 field run against Boehner and McConnell? Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Drawing the wrong lesson from Trayvon Martin Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- This is America: Injured veteran gets mortgage-free house Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago