In response to:
Regardless of those FEW examples of real courage of those willing to stand-up in the face of the Regime's tyranny, the vast majority of people dutifully bow before the all powerful central authority. Too bad the only dedicated patriots willing to stand-up for their freedoms are 70, 80 and 90 year olds. And, the Regime appears to be succeeding at turning this entire fiasco into a rout of the Republican party,. Any chance of taking over the Senate in 2014 has disappeared and Ol' Botox Nancy is already picking curtains for the office of the Speaker. The Tea Party talks a lot and has a real presence throughout the Conservative blogs and web sites, but little real world impact beyond Ted Cruz and Lee. Where is the equivalent of the Occupy movement for our side; I see no evidence of demonstrations, civil disobedience or push back to these park closings and illegal blockages to private party. Everybody seems to be blindly obeying. It is really frightening that these jack booted thugs in the National Park Service and Park Police quietly do the bidding of their "leader"; which offers solid evidence that this central government would readily turn on its own citizens.
- Peaceful Ferguson protester arrested for arson in Berkeley Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- GQ has trouble finding crazy Democrats Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Angelina Jolie’s daughter is “gender assigned” at 8 years old Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 17 open thread Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Luke 2:22–40 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Film review: The Interview Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago