Yesterday at a Chick-Fil-A in Tucson, Ariz. a man named Adam Smith, who is reportedly an adjunct lecturer at the University of Arizona, made it a point to visit the restaurant so he could milk the company for a free water while verbally assaulting a nice young woman working there. He pulls up to the window, asks for the free water and the abuse begins. Ironically (or in typical liberal form), Smith claimed he's against hate, yet proceeds to tell the woman that the corporation she works for donates to hate groups and that he doesn't understand how she lives...
In response to:
If any of you dolts read what the CEO said in an interview you would understand how extremely stupid you sound with such posts. He never referred to gays or gay marriage. He gave a statement as to how important he feels it is for children to be raised in a traditional family. Statistics prove that his comment is correct. Children of a traditional two parent family have a much better chance for a successful life than children of single mothers or broken homes. You cannot dispute facts. The CEO did say he supports the biblical concept of marriage as between a man and women. This is in the agreement with the vast majority of the people. I doubt if this man "fears" gay people, why should he?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014