Yesterday at a Chick-Fil-A in Tucson, Ariz. a man named Adam Smith, who is reportedly an adjunct lecturer at the University of Arizona, made it a point to visit the restaurant so he could milk the company for a free water while verbally assaulting a nice young woman working there. He pulls up to the window, asks for the free water and the abuse begins. Ironically (or in typical liberal form), Smith claimed he's against hate, yet proceeds to tell the woman that the corporation she works for donates to hate groups and that he doesn't understand how she lives...
In response to:
If any of you dolts read what the CEO said in an interview you would understand how extremely stupid you sound with such posts. He never referred to gays or gay marriage. He gave a statement as to how important he feels it is for children to be raised in a traditional family. Statistics prove that his comment is correct. Children of a traditional two parent family have a much better chance for a successful life than children of single mothers or broken homes. You cannot dispute facts. The CEO did say he supports the biblical concept of marriage as between a man and women. This is in the agreement with the vast majority of the people. I doubt if this man "fears" gay people, why should he?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago