Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
RK is just another bubble-living, un-reality, liberal who never knows when to keep quiet. His entire life is predicated on theory, that being the way he would like things to be. He has no idea of what being an 'AMERICAN' really is.
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago