Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
RK is just another bubble-living, un-reality, liberal who never knows when to keep quiet. His entire life is predicated on theory, that being the way he would like things to be. He has no idea of what being an 'AMERICAN' really is.
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 49 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago