Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago