Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014