Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago