Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 6 hours ago