Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago