Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 9 hours ago