Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 12 hours ago