Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Well, well, well. RGIII is, first and foremost, an American. EXCELLENT! Other blacks should follow his lead. They might find that is most of the requirement for getting ahead in this country instead of falling into the 'victim' mentality and remaining on the Democrat political plantation. Obvioulsy, Rob Parker doesn't get it. He is comfortable being a 'victim' of the 'system'. I would guess Mr. Parker is jealous of RGIII and is too blinded by the 'cornball' mentality to see a way out. RGIII does not have that problem, however, he does have my utmost respect.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 34 mins ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago