I was once a green weenie. I wrote my Senior disertation on global cooling. I was part owner of a solar company in 78-79. I received my LEED certification from the US Green Building Council. I even founded a chapter for them. Now I look back at all that and think where was my head at? The temperature hasn't changed in 10-15 years. As Dr. Williams points out all of my predictions didn't happen. Now I believe in fracking and energy conservation. So we can tell OPEC to sell all their oil in the third world. That will make them a lot of money. Whenever an environmentalist starts complaining we say show me the reality of all these things, not the fiction. If you don't believe that political correctness is the root of all this how did Al Gore get a Nobel for a Power Point presentation in one year. And it took Mother Theresa 50 years of working in the slums to get one. Go figure.
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago