We all know that the sheet anchor of our liberties is the Declaration of Independence. The president himself quoted Thomas Jefferson's most famous line in his inaugural address earlier this week. He recognized that all men and women are created equal and endowed...
Re: Brother Woody, -- Yes, O has killed more children than Lanza but the Judge failed to mention that W killed more children than both. -- One: Obama is the current president, not Bush. Two: The Judge has been very, VERY critical of Bush and HIS ursurpation of powers not invested in him. He has been very, VERY critical of the Patriot Act, the TSA and other monsters that spawned during Bush's administration. If you're trying to smear the judge by calling him a hypocrite, look at the mirror first.
Here is an uncomfortable pop quiz: Who has killed more children, Adam Lanza or Barack Obama? We'll hold off on the answer for a few paragraphs while we look at the state of governmental excess -- including killing -- in America. But you can probably guess the correct answer from the manner in which I have posed the question.
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 56 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago