Re: Moonbat Exterminator, -- The belief that slavery is immoral is a modern phenomenon -- So modern that several European countries had already prohibited slaver and were actively fighting it, as well as the fact that some states were nullifying the Fugitive Slave Act before Lincoln was president. Geez, talk about Revisionist history. You're just trying to justify your God Lincoln. Be careful with those candles you light up to His Image, they can burn your house down...
Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 45 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago