As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
There is no hope for the Republican party. I heard several pundits say" The Rebulicans have no power to fight back". What happen to the power of the purse?? Don't these traitors to our constitution need money. Does not all bills for funds originate in the house. They lost this last time because of their pathetic whinning as they opened our purses and gave these traitors everything they wanted. Tea Party members sat on their hands and bought that line. They lost because of it, as the Rebublican elites systematicly ruined their chances to win. WE NEED A NEW PARTY.
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago