This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
So, her $350,000/yr salary (for one class a week) is not the same as a male professor of the same standing (whether he is 1/32 Native American heritage or not)?
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 2 hours ago