This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
So, her $350,000/yr salary (for one class a week) is not the same as a male professor of the same standing (whether he is 1/32 Native American heritage or not)?
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago