This is the third time in less than three weeks Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren have squared off in front of a live television audience. As a result, it’s not wholly surprising we heard the same banal talking points -- from both candidates -- on jobs, education, taxes, the deficit, and women’s issues. But it’s also fair to say, too, that the format of this particular debate was markedly different. Given the time restrictions (or perhaps because of the consortium’s prearranged formatting rules) the moderator continued to incessantly fire question after question after question. Why? Well, I’m not entirely sure....
In response to:
So, her $350,000/yr salary (for one class a week) is not the same as a male professor of the same standing (whether he is 1/32 Native American heritage or not)?
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 3 hours ago