DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had a Chris Matthews tonight after President Obama's State of the Union address. In an email to supporters, DWS said she still had "goosebumps" after he finished his remarks.
I just walked out of the chamber, and -- wow -- I still have goosebumps. I couldn't be more proud of our President.
Let President Obama -- and all my colleagues in Congress -- know you support his plans for the coming year:
Together, we will get it done.
- Obama: How terrible of Congress to ruin Christmas by … causing people to lose their insurance Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Confirmed: Martin Bashir too nasty even for MSNBC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ADP report: 215K private-sector jobs added in November Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Whodunit: Hezbollah leader killed in Beirut Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Report: 29,000 sign-ups on Healthcare.gov in first two days of December Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Waterloo: Obama now below 40 percent approval on nearly every issue polled Guy Benson 4 hours ago