DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had a Chris Matthews tonight after President Obama's State of the Union address. In an email to supporters, DWS said she still had "goosebumps" after he finished his remarks.
I just walked out of the chamber, and -- wow -- I still have goosebumps. I couldn't be more proud of our President.
Let President Obama -- and all my colleagues in Congress -- know you support his plans for the coming year:
Together, we will get it done.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago